Miami / Fort Lauderdale / West Palm Beach Area
Your Own Casa de Corazón in the Miami/Fort Lauderdale/West Palm Beach Area
Casa de Corazón® is a child care franchise providing Spanish immersion education to children from infancy through preschool. A Casa de Corazón daycare franchise allows you to own a profitable business that benefits children and families in your community. Because we believe strongly in improving the areas we serve, your Casa de Corazón franchise also benefits local businesses and the larger community. If you are passionate about early childhood education, this franchise opportunity in Florida might be the opportunity for which you’ve been searching.
Casa de Corazón is looking for hard-working, passionate people who want to bring bilingual education to communities in the Miami/Fort Lauderdale/West Palm Beach areas in Florida. Our educational model has earned Casa de Corazón accreditation with the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC), the gold standard for centers providing early childhood learning. Our franchise opportunity gives you an entry into a field that will only grow in the future. Current data from the United States Department of Commerce indicates that child care revenue will grow at a rate of 1.9% through 2021 to $52.5 billion.
What Is Required to Own a Franchise?
Casa de Corazón franchise owners don’t have to be bilingual, and the business doesn’t require a background in childcare. However, we do expect our franchise owners to have a passion for bilingual education for young children. Previous experience with managing a business is preferred. People who are ambitious and enthusiastic about leading a team and building a business from the ground up may be an excellent fit for a Casa de Corazón franchise.
Establishing a Casa de Corazón daycare requires an initial financial investment. We provide all the information you need upfront so that you can assess whether you are prepared for those costs.
First, you’ll need to evaluate the costs of opening a franchise to determine whether you are in a financial position to do so.
Some investments you’ll be making include:
The Franchise Fee – Our initial investment is $738,000 - $3,911,000, including the cost of real estate improvements. The single-unit franchise fee, included in the initial investment range, is $70,000. Though you may not have this type of cash in hand, there are small business loans and other bank loans you can look into with the hopes of bolstering your investment.
Equipment – While some equipment and supplies are part of the franchise, you will be required to purchase other items. We can help you get an idea of what you will be required to buy so you can add it to your budget.
Real Estate – We’ll help you select the site for your Casa de Corazón franchise, but it will be up to you to purchase the real estate. You will look at multiple properties before you decide so you can get a good idea of the costs you’re looking at.
Franchise agreement terms are for ten years with a 7% royalty fee and a 2% advertising fee.
Let’s build brighter futures together!
Join the fast-growing field of Early Childhood Education. Fill out our short form and a Franchise Support Specialist will reach out!Get Started
What Are the Steps of Becoming a Franchise Owner?
Owning a Casa de Corazón franchise begins with a few simple steps.
- Complete our Inquiry Form to send us your contact information and tell us what market you are exploring.
- We’ll contact you to schedule a short phone call to share more information about what is involved in becoming a Casa de Corazón Franchise Owner.
- Review the FDD and the Franchise Agreement. Please take note of anything that you would like to discuss with us and any questions you have.
- Next is a personal interview with the Casa de Corazón team.
- Complete the formal application.
- Attend a Discovery Day Event to learn more about the day-to-day operations of a Casa de Corazón daycare.
- Sign the Franchise Agreement.
Qualifications for Owning a Franchise
Once the agreement is signed, you are ready to begin training to learn how to make your Casa de Corazón preschool education center successful. If you are building or renovating a facility for your center, you will begin that work at the same time. As you get closer to your grand opening, we’ll provide you with signage, print and electronic marketing materials, and other support.
How Are Florida Communities Improved With Our Franchises?
Casa de Corazón is about more than taking care of children. When you bring this daycare into your community, you get a philosophy that embraces the larger community.
- Casa de Corazón franchises serve locally-grown, organic food at meals whenever it’s available. This practice is healthy for children’s growing bodies, but it also benefits local farmers and grocers. Many people in Fort Lauderdale own a business that could benefit from a partnership with your Casa de Corazón franchise.
- Casa de Corazón centers sponsor local activities to benefit everyone in the community. From fundraisers to environmentally friendly practices to our support of local businesses, our franchises contribute to the good of the whole community.
- Children educated in the Casa de Corazón model get an early start on bilingual education through learning in a Spanish immersion environment. Research indicates that multilingual people have greater earnings potential as adults and are better prepared for life in a world where up to 75% of people speak at least two languages.
Learn more about the Casa de Corazón franchise opportunity
Fill out our short form and a Franchise Support Specialist will reach out!
Disclaimer: Note: The information provided in this Website is not intended as an offer to sell, or the solicitation of an offer to buy a franchise. An offer or solicitation can only be made by a franchise disclosure document. This communication is not directed to residents of any jurisdiction that requires registration of a franchise prior to offering and selling a franchise in such jurisdiction. No franchises will be sold to any resident of any such jurisdiction until the offering has been registered and declared effective by such jurisdiction and the required offering circular has been delivered to the prospective franchise owner in compliance with applicable law. At the present time, we have elected not to register in any of the following states, and therefore, do not and cannot solicit franchise sales in or direct offers to these states: [Hawaii, Illinois, Maryland, Michigan, New York, North Dakota, Rhode Island, South Dakota, and Virginia]