Your Own Casa de Corazón
Joining a Franchise and opening a business is a big decision. Casa de Corazón’s goal is to provide you with the resources and information you will need to make this decision.
Casa de Corazón strives to provide assistance during every step of the way. Site selection, demographic analysis, lease negotiation, finance assistance, construction, pre-opening training, grand opening support, continued operational support, and marketing/promotional support are all areas you can expect assistance in.
How to Become a Franchise Owner
- Complete the Learn More form below
- Receive an initial 15–20 minute phone call
- Review the FDD and Franchise Agreement
- Complete a personal interview
- Complete the application
- Attend a Discovery Day
- Sign the Franchise Agreement
- Initial Investment is $1,791,500-$2,432,000, including the cost of real estate improvements
- Single unit franchise fee, included in the initial investment range – $70,000
- Franchise agreement term – 10 years
- 7% Royalty fee & 2% advertising fee
- Passion for bilingual early childhood education
- Previous business or management experience preferred
- Ambitious, energetic, and passionate personality
- Business building, leadership, and marketing skills
- No childcare experience required
Disclaimer: Note: The information provided in this Website is not intended as an offer to sell, or the solicitation of an offer to buy a franchise. An offer or solicitation can only be made by a franchise disclosure document. This communication is not directed to residents of any jurisdiction that requires registration of a franchise prior to offering and selling a franchise in such jurisdiction. No franchises will be sold to any resident of any such jurisdiction until the offering has been registered and declared effective by such jurisdiction and the required offering circular has been delivered to the prospective franchise owner in compliance with applicable law. At the present time, we have elected not to register in any of the following states, and therefore, do not and cannot solicit franchise sales in or direct offers to these states: [California, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, Michigan, New York, North Dakota, Rhode Island,South Dakota, Virginia and Washington].
Make a Difference
Our hands-on approach will help bridge the gap from your initial investment to the lifelong impact you can make in your neighborhood.
Are you ready to learn more about the Casa de Corazón franchise opportunity?
Fill out the form and a member of our team will reach out to you.