Your Own Casa de Corazón
Did you know Casa de Corazón has franchise opportunities? You might think of restaurants or salons when you think of a franchise, but there are actually many unique, personal companies that operate this way. Doing so allows the franchisee to use a name and brand that has already been proven successful. Although we make sure it has that comfortable and personalized feel, Casa de Corazón has several franchise locations already in operation with a lot in terms of franchise growth opportunities.
Joining a Franchise and opening a business is a big decision. Casa de Corazón’s goal is to provide you with the resources and information you will need to make this decision.
Casa de Corazón strives to provide assistance every step of the way. Site selection, demographic analysis, lease negotiation, finance assistance, construction, pre-opening training, grand opening support, continued operational support, and marketing/promotional support are all areas you can expect assistance in.
Lead with empathy. Natalie Standridge, CEO, and founder of Casa de Corazón and Casa Franchising, shares how sticking to your values helps you lead, hire, and fire well. Natalie details the importance of emotional vulnerability in the workplace, her biggest wins as a leader and how EOS helped her face 2020 as a key worker.
How to Become a Franchise Owner
If you’re ready to start a business with the Casa de Corazón franchise, there are some things you’ll need to consider and strive to understand. We will help you and walk you through these processes:
- Complete the Learn More form below
- Receive an initial 15–20 minute phone call
- Review the FDD and Franchise Agreement
- Complete a personal interview
- Complete the application
- Attend a Discovery Day
- Sign the Franchise Agreement
Once the agreement has been signed, you’ll complete training, begin the building process, and do everything it takes to get your learning center up and running. Our signage, promotion ideas, ads, and other marketing techniques will help you get ready for your grand opening.
First, you’ll need to evaluate the costs of opening a franchise to determine whether you are in a financial position to do so. Some investments you’ll be making include:
- The Franchise Fee – Our initial investment is $1,791,500-$2,432,000, including the cost of real estate improvements. The single-unit franchise fee, included in the initial investment range, is $70,000. Though you may not have this type of cash in hand, there are small business loans and other bank loans you can look into with the hopes of bolstering your investment.
- Equipment – While some equipment and supplies are part of the franchise, you will be required to purchase other items. We can help you get an idea of what you will be required to buy so you can add it to your budget.
- Real Estate – We’ll help you select the site for your Casa de Corazón franchise, but it will be up to you to purchase the real estate. You can look at a few different properties before you decide so you can get a good idea of the costs you’re looking at.
Keep in mind our franchise agreement term is ten years with a 7% royalty fee and 2% advertising fee.
- Passion for bilingual early childhood education
- Previous business or management experience preferred
- Ambitious, energetic, and passionate personality
- Business building, leadership, and marketing skills
- No childcare experience required
Disclaimer: Note: The information provided in this Website is not intended as an offer to sell, or the solicitation of an offer to buy a franchise. An offer or solicitation can only be made by a franchise disclosure document. This communication is not directed to residents of any jurisdiction that requires registration of a franchise prior to offering and selling a franchise in such jurisdiction. No franchises will be sold to any resident of any such jurisdiction until the offering has been registered and declared effective by such jurisdiction and the required offering circular has been delivered to the prospective franchise owner in compliance with applicable law. At the present time, we have elected not to register in any of the following states, and therefore, do not and cannot solicit franchise sales in or direct offers to these states: [California, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, Michigan, New York, North Dakota, Rhode Island, South Dakota, and Virginia]
Make a Difference
Our hands-on approach will help bridge the gap from your initial investment to the lifelong impact you can make in your neighborhood.
Are you ready to learn more about the Casa de Corazón franchise opportunity?
Fill out the form and a member of our team will reach out to you.