Supplementing your child’s learning through enriching educational experiences provides them the opportunity to increase their focus, engagement and comprehension. Casa de Corazón offers an enriched learning environment in Edina, MN, where children can develop a well-rounded knowledge base. As an intercultural early learning center, our programs provide outstanding educational opportunities. From weekly swimming lessons to field trips, our toddlers and preschoolers enjoy the time they spend having enriched learning experiences. Enroll your child in our program and see the difference an innovative, supportive and caring learning center can make.
Outstanding Enrichment Learning Programs
We cultivate an enriched learning environment that nurtures a child’s personal growth and social skills. In addition to our Spanish immersion approach, these enriching activities foster the engagement and curiosity they need to thrive in their years ahead. If you have an infant, toddler or child up to age 5, our caring childcare providers can look after them, spending quality time and instilling positive influences. If you seek a one-of-a-kind enrichment educational experience to enroll your child in, our center in Edina, MN, offers the following:
At Casa de Corazón, we believe in providing children with a wide range of activities and learning opportunities. Through well-rounded enrichment learning programs like the ones below, children can grow and discover.
- Family appreciation events such as Grandparents Day
- Cultural celebrations throughout the year
- Birthday surprise and special celebration
- Parent volunteers are always welcome
Special Guests and Child Care Enrichment Activities
We invite local community leaders and artists to share their talents and information about their social responsibilities with the children. These enriched learning experiences help our students become socially and environmentally aware.
- Preschoolers go on community field trips ranging from local co-ops to the Mill City Museum
- Interactive activities with guests such as local artists, dance instructors and community members
- Annual Trike-a-thon in support of St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
- Annual PACER center puppet show to help children accept and understand children with disabilities and chronic illnesses
In this technological age, teaching children to navigate and respect interactive media is crucial for school readiness and educational support. Limited introduction to technology, as well as other enrichment learning programs, help children succeed together.
- Preschoolers first learn to interact with technology through limited time exploring iPads
- Educational games are offered on limited computer time to our oldest preschoolers
- SMART table technology is used to maximize learning at the school-age level
- School-age children are given plenty of homework help and supplemental school support
Enriched Learning Experiences at Casa de Corazon
The capable staff at Casa de Corazón are educated in early childhood development and have years of experience providing quality daycare. We’ve led the way in creating enriched learning environments for children and infants across Edina, MN. Our childcare providers work closely with each student to train them in our methods and interactions, which makes a consistent learning environment for all. You can have peace of mind knowing your child’s needs are being met by our attentive caregivers and enriching educational experiences.
Enroll Your Child Today
Take a tour of our intercultural, Spanish immersion center for early learning in Edina, MN. Our enrichment learning programs place an emphasis on childhood development through interactive experiences and hands-on activities. Give us a call at (612) 886-2453 for more information.