Enhance your child’s learning experience through enriched learning experiences from Casa de Corazón in the Maple Grove, MN, area. Our intercultural, Spanish-immersion center improves engagement, comprehension and focus with well-rounded educational programs. The enriched learning environment we’ve created at our early childhood learning center is conducive to establishing a solid knowledge base at a young age. It’s important for your child to have educational opportunities that increase their confidence and social skills. Toddlers and preschoolers at our center enjoy enriched learning experiences like weekly swimming lessons and field trips. Take a tour of our facility to see firsthand how we prioritize having a caring, innovative and supporting atmosphere for our students.
Top-Tier Enrichment Learning Programs
Enrichment learning programs encourage children to develop various talents and learn from hands-on activities. On top of our Spanish-immersion curriculum, enriched learning experiences create an environment of participation and interest. The skills your children learn today will benefit them greatly in their years ahead as elementary school students and beyond. Our learning center in Maple Grove accepts infants, toddlers and children up to the age of 5 for enrollment. Every enriching educational experience is led by a professional childcare provider who spends one-on-one time with each child and make a positive impact. If you want your child to partake in an enriched learning environment like ours, these are the types of activities we offer:
We make it a priority to provide children with various kinds of activities and enriched learning experiences. Children can grow and discover through well-rounded enrichment learning programs such as:
- Cultural celebrations throughout the year
- Family appreciation events such as Grandparents Day
- Parent volunteers are always welcome
- Birthday surprise and special celebration
Special Guests and Child Care Enrichment Activities
Local community leaders and artists are invited to our facility to share their talents, information and social responsibilities. Through the following events, children can become more socially and environmentally aware:
- Interactive activities with guests such as local artists, dance instructors and community members
- Preschoolers go on community field trips ranging from local co-ops to the Mill City Museum
- Annual PACER center puppet show to help children accept and understand children with disabilities and chronic illnesses
- Annual Trike-a-thon in support of St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
Nowadays, it’s important for children to learn how to navigate and respect interactive media because it prepares them for school and provides educational support. A structured exposure to technology in conjunction with other enriched educational experiences, like the ones below, help children succeed together.
- Educational games are offered on limited computer time to our oldest preschoolers
- Preschoolers first learn to interact with technology through limited time exploring iPads
- School-age children are given plenty of homework help and supplemental school support
- SMART table technology is used to maximize learning at the school-age level
Take a Tour of Our Center
The enriched learning experiences offered at Casa de Corazón are among the best in Maple Grove, MN. We work hard to supplement the education of each child through fun and interactive activities. Schedule a tour at our intercultural, Spanish-immersion center to experience our enriched learning environment for yourself. Contact us today at (763) 416-3992 to learn more about enrollment.