New COVID-19 Weekly Testing For Staff
As part of a new pilot program from the MN Governor’s Children’s Cabinet, our staff will be preventatively tested weekly for COVID-19.* The cabinet has only selected a few child care centers to be a part of this program and we are thrilled they have selected us! The first day of testing was Friday, November 13th, and will continue through the end of the year.
This is an incredible opportunity for us to determine who in our staff may be positive but asymptomatic, to help catch the virus early and mitigate the spread of COVID-19. We are excited to offer this convenient resource to our teachers, and at the same time to continue doing everything we can to alleviate any worries that parents may have about child care during the pandemic.
If you haven’t heard, there is good news about child care centers being negatively correlated with transmission of the virus. Perhaps it is because we are taking so many precautions and preventive measures such as this.
During flu season and winter, we are committed to taking safety and precaution to the next level.
*This resource is only available at our Edina – 50th & France, Minneapolis, and Maple Grove locations.
- Teaching Bilingually at Early Ages
- Pre-K Educational Activities
- Create A Family Vision Board
- Toddler Educational Activities
- Preschool Educational Activities
- Covid Safety
- New COVID-19 Weekly Testing For Staff
- Child care not associated with spread of COVID-19, Yale study finds
- New COVID-19 Implementations
- School Age Program During COVID