Your child’s learning experience is essential to their comprehension and retention. At Casa de Corazón in Shorewood, WI, we offer an enriched learning environment that helps infants, toddlers and children up to age 5 reach developmental milestones. We’re an intercultural, Spanish-immersion center providing an engaging curriculum that produces focused and well-rounded students. We incorporate enriching educational experiences to help instill a knowledge base, confidence and social skills from a young age. Our preschoolers enjoy partaking in our programs, which include activities like field trips and weekly swimming lessons. Visit our facility to meet our staff and see the supportive, caring and innovative childcare center we’ve worked so hard to create.
Nurturing & Enriching Educational Experiences
Enrichment learning programs are our specialty because we know how important they are to a child’s personal growth. This type of curriculum helps to cultivate a sense of curiosity and engagement, which acts as a foundation for children to thrive in elementary school and beyond. Our Shorewood, WI, location has professional childcare providers who spend quality time with each student and make a positive impact. Through these interactions, the children we lead are actively participating and learning what piques their interest.
These are the sorts of enriched learning experiences we provide at our center:
We offer various types of enriched educational experiences that let children grow and discover through well-rounded learning programs such as:
- Parents are always welcome to volunteer
- Special celebrations and birthday surprises
- Cultural celebrations throughout the year
- Family appreciation events, like Grandparents’ Day
Special Guests and Child Care Enrichment Activities
Community leaders and artists in Shorewood, WI, are invited to our center to contribute their talents and information. Students learn about social responsibilities through enriched learning experiences such as:
- Annual PACER center puppet show that teaches acceptance and understanding of children with disabilities and chronic illnesses
- Annual Trike-a-thon to show support of St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
- Interactive activities with local artists, dance instructors and community members
- Preschoolers go on community field trips like local co-ops and the Mill City Museum
In today’s technology-driven society, it’s important to teach children how to navigate and respect interactive media. A structured exposure to technology prepares them for school and provides educational support in the future. These enriched learning programs include:
- Educational games are offered on limited computer time to our oldest preschoolers
- Preschoolers first learn to interact with technology through limited time exploring iPads
- School-age children are given plenty of homework help and supplemental school support
- SMART table technology is used to maximize learning at the school-age level
Enrichment Learning Programs at Casa de Corazón
The Casa de Corazón enriched learning environment is among the highest ranking in the Shorewood, WI, area due to our commitment to quality education. Schedule a tour of our intercultural childcare center to see first-hand how we nurture developmental growth through Spanish-immersed enriched learning programs. We are happy to provide further information about how to enroll your child in our fun and interactive educational activities. Reach out to us at (414) 436-9227 to arrange a visit or learn more about enrollment.